LAFCO CHAMOMILE LAVENDER CANDLE
Chamomile Lavender - Master Bedroom
SIGNATURE 15.5OZ CANDLE
chamomile | lavender | sage
Fresh sheets beckon. On the nightstand a sprig of lavender melds beautifully with warm and enveloping bergamot. Calming chamomile melts into a heart of eucalyptus to create a feeling of well-being. Smoky patchouli is enhanced by hints of sage and rosemary for a quiet, relaxing finish..
A beautifully designed handblown glass vessel crafted to enhance the burning experience.
The vessel can be reused as a part of your home decor.
Key Ingredients in Formula:
Essential Oil Based Fragrances
100% Cotton Wick
Touch of Paraffin Wax (just enough to enhance the fragrance delivery)
Up to a 90 hour burn time.
4" D x 4" H
How to Use:
- Light the candle on a heat-resistant surface within sight and away from drafts, children, and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before every burn or when the wick "mushrooms" to maintain a clean burn. No trim is necessary for the first burn.
- To prevent tunneling and to ensure an even burn, allow the melt pool to reach the walls of the vessel every use.
- Keep the wick centered at all times so the candle burns evenly.
- The optimal burn time is 2 to 4 hours.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimming and other debris.
After Each Use
- To extinguish your candle without smoke, use a candle snuffer to gently push the wick into the melt pool. Once extinguished, carefully lift the wick up and re-center it. You can also gently blow out the flame.
- Always let the candle cool for 12 hours before relighting.
- At the End of the Candle Life
- If the candle does not self-extinguish as it is designed to do, discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the vessel. Once your candle is finished, re-purpose the hand-blown keepsake vessel.